Any local Gold Creeks old and new in the Bundaberg and Wide Bay area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daggy said:
Another one fishing for sites!

Like most of us starting out, I guess.
I had moved away from the area as life took me in a different direction for a while .... I am back now and armed with the Equinox 800.
Happy hunting :)

Hi,

I'm new to Bundy and wouldn't mind getting out and about with my SDC2300, I get plenty of time off on weekdays as I work a rotating roster.
Got a van so keen on trying to organise the odd weekend away...

Hi ...

Looking for someone in the Bundaberg/ Wide Bay area to do some gold prospecting with. Have plenty of time as I'm retired and looking to get into fossicking for gold . Would like to learn and keen to work wit you
Tossing up which detector to get. SDC 2300. 0R GARRETT ATX . Would like to get some hands on experience.

Cheers. ,Pete

Hi. Just saw an old post of yours. Wondering if you are still detecting and if you still would like help?
Cheers Pete

Hi Dizier
I'm in Bundy also and keen to get out fossicking. Like to catch up?
Love to see the SDC2300 in action. I've a 4x4 and tottaly self sufficient.

Cheers Pete

Dizzier said:
Hi,. I'm keen to see the SDC 2300 in action. I am also in Bundy and keen to get out prospecting. I'm retired but very fit. So any time suits me. I have 4x4 and tottaly self sufficient. So if your keen to catch up. Give me a msg. Cheers Pete I

I'm new to Bundy and wouldn't mind getting out and about with my SDC2300, I get plenty of time off on weekdays as I work a rotating roster.
Got a van so keen on trying to organise the odd weekend away...

Hi Pedro,

I'm fairly new at it myself, I haven't found any gold up here yet, plenty of rust though.
I was thinking of heading up to Clermont sometime when I get a chance.
I've mainly done detecting not much panning.

Cheers
Dizzy

Hi Dizzy
I am new to this so I think to start up with the Equinox 800 may be ok ???

Im still trying to figure out which way to go later down the track ... the SDC 2300 or the Garrett ATX.

Have to save some pennies up but would like to eventually get the GPX 7000
Cheers mate hope to catch up for a chat some day .

Cheers Pete

Hi Solomon 009, did you find someone to go detecting with? I live on a farm just out side bundy. I'd like to do a bit of prospecting/metal detecting if anyone can show me where to go. I used to metal detect years ago but have none at the moment , but I'd be happy to watch and help dig. Thanks, in advance. Richard.

Hi guys,
I am also in Bundaberg and just starting out detecting. We bought a Minelab Equinox 800 and have used it on the local beaches a few times so far. Would be nice to meet some like-minded people some time.

There's a few of us around Bundy but most like to keep to themselves.
Good luck and do your research and have patience.

Daggy

Looks like another one fishing for sites!
Am yet to have someone from Bundy reply to my posts or offer to meet somewhere for a swing!

Daggy

Still plenty around Richard just need to know where to go. I've got a few fresh permissions I'll post the results when I get around to them.

Sorry Daggy, maybe I should have used a ;) when I said Bundys been done, those who take the time will find there is plenty still in the ground.

Richard said:
Hi Solomon 009, did you find someone to go detecting with? I live on a farm just out side bundy. I'd like to do a bit of prospecting/metal detecting if anyone can show me where to go. I used to metal detect years ago but have none at the moment , but I'd be happy to watch and help dig. Thanks, in advance. Richard.

That was about four years ago Richard I doubt he'd still be around.

Darren

Hi im hoping to move from NSW to Hervey Bay in the near future.
Id love to go detecting again. I dont have a detector at the moment but will buy one once im settled. Would like to find someone to go out detecting but not with gold fever. I'd like to hear from you. Cheers sandra

Latest posts