You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

vonG
13 January 2018 08:08 am

Can’t you get any help with the calculations?

Hope you sort things out, can get frustrating when things don’t work as they should sometimes.

Nena
13 January 2018 08:21 am

No, dont got any help. But its a litle frustrating thing but not an unsolveble problem. It can be done in several ways but the one i want to go for is not something you'll find in a 3d printer program or something like that... more in profesional cnc programs. But dont worry, when i got the electronics done i can test it and try some things by using charts so i dont need a stepper for testing. I know how the curve must be (a working curve) but its more the fine part of it and how i can work multi axis at once and with different speeds. So with other words ill program it first in a line chart then on my linux/windows pc and if that is working ill write it in C# for the micro controller.

vonG
13 January 2018 08:15 pm

Sounds complicated, to me at least. big_smile

Nena
13 January 2018 09:19 pm

I think i have a solution for that problem now tongue LOL sometimes putting things away for a while is working fine! But i have a working solution for starting and stopping motors in diff speeds and lenghts. tongue

Nena
Yesterday 02:15 am

Yes! Again a step further!

Did some programming today for setting up the motors, each motor get's its own setup so that i can run each motor at his own speed. Some at the maximum some slower. This was my biggest problem until now, i made a simple program where i can config the speed and start/stop of the motor!

In the graphic you can see all the settings, and if i change a setting then i can view directly the outcome. The next thing is programming the Teensy microchip with the same variable config. When i give the motor the commands with the settings you see the motor will run like the graphics.

Motor_Config.jpg

Greetings,

Christian

vonG
Today 03:38 am

Isnt there some already working program for running you motors?
I mean why the need to program it from scratch? There must be somebody that have used the same kind of motors in other applications before.

Nena
Today 03:55 am

Why programming from scratch?

Becourse i need to work with it! wink If i take some from google or something the problems ill get that it isnt doing what i want to wink There is so much to find on the internet but when it is comming on 'the bakers secret' everybody is doing its own. I dont use G code or something i want complete controll of the machine. Thats why i make everything myself. And yes sometimes you need to renew the spinning wheel. And yes, its taking time but at the end if you want to change some things then it is easyer!

Greets,

Christian

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site