just wondering how much i would get for my gpx 4000 .. about 6 years

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a look at ebay to see what other gpx series detectors are selling for second hand, might give you ballpark figure. I'm guessing mid to high $2000's going by what the 4500 sells for second hand. Might be better off parting out the coils if wanting a little more, as you will lose out if packaging them up with the detector.

You are right about the 4K John, in fact it was released in Oct' if memory serves me. I wasn't funded to get one until March 07 (had been saving for a 3500), but still run with it today...and also if i recollect properly, the 4500 was only 18 mnths behind in release, whereas previously, models had ~ 2yrs of production before the next model.

Gypsy

GypsyGoldAu said:
You are right about the 4K John, in fact it was released in Oct' if memory serves me. I wasn't funded to get one until March 07 (had been saving for a 3500), but still run with it today...and also if i recollect properly, the 4500 was only 18 mnths behind in release, whereas previously, models had ~ 2yrs of production before the next model.

Gypsy

Yeah mate the reason I remember is because I had just bought the 3500 in mid to late 2005 and bugga me if they did not bring out the 4K 6 months later, I was not impressed that they hadn't told me to, still both are great machines the 35 is easier to set up not having menu's, but I am thinking about a 4500 in the new year maybe the 5k soon as I get fixed up.

John.

thanks ... do u no any one that whats one? ,, selling for $2000 ......plus extra,s ... cheers
lm in geelong... thanks again

stewbitters said:
thanks ... do u no any one that whats one? ,, selling for $2000 ......plus extra,s ... cheers
Hi what are the extras please
im a bit keen?
Mond

To be honest there's a lot of Dreamers on eBay and idiots so you could get the high 2k but a brand-new gpx 4500 is $3400 to $3590... there have been plenty of 4500( I have seen three in the last month) on gumtree go for 2300-2500's. realistically I think you'll get about 1900 / 2200 maybe a little more. but put it on High, you might find an idiot. When i was selling my Xterra I found it better to split up the extras and sell them separately. For me personally if I don't save at around a third of the new Price I don't buy second hand.

hi again ... if u would like to have a look at gpx give me a call on 0xxxxxxxx ..... thanks cheers

ADMIN EDIT. Personal contact details removed per forum rules. People can contact you by clicking the EMAIL button under your name.

mond said:
stewbitters said:
Hi what are the extras please
im a bit keen?
Mond
hi............ its got extra speaker , head phones , normal charger,,car charger,,signal enhancer,, carry bag ,, lithium lon battery ,, pic with strong magnet on end ,, shovel ,,Advantage litz wire 12''x7'' mono coil.......all good condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts