The Boss Hog pan

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outback said:
We all like opinions ' so I'll say mine .
Steep sided pans are slower & more difficult to empty the lights , I've done enough panning to know its not fun , all I ever wanted was to get down to to gold showing up quick . :)

This may interest some again :
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4455

jack

Well mate opinions are free and a god given right.
Your born with it and you die with it and no one can take it away from ya.....my opinion of your comment is you might need a refresher lesson in panning.... :lol: :D

I'm confused as to why people would be asking for a pan review. Its a bowl with 2 horizontal divets to concentrate gold. You can pan gold with a hj wheel hub cap!

These are indeed cheap knock offs from companies that put the time, effort and money into developing plastic pans such as Garrett. You can buy these exact pans in any colour, size and name you want printed on from alibaba at around $3 each.

yobskin said:
I have pushed mine to its limits 3days plus a week and i lend it to newbies whom give it a thrashing...
I frisby throw it at wild dogs ,snakes and those pesky tourists whom need to borrow everything cause they turned up with nothing...lol.
Gota say for a cheap knock off its survived 240days of torment.
Costing less than 10c a day and still working....

LOL good report mate :D :Y:

With time and proven concept, a good design becomes like a bench mark. Nothing wrong with a good healthy competitive market.
And there will always be quality over price for the consumer to consider.
bit like pumps realy.......... :D

Latest posts