Around the parks with the Ace250

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May the luck of this little guiness leprechaun start the flow of silvers and spendables again :cool:

1463312839_1454829020_2016-02-07_17.00.07.jpg

If this doesn't work then I'm afraid to say we will all be stuck in BB hell! From what I have seen BB hell is not a place i want to spend the rest of my coin shootin days. :rolleyes:

Speaking as one who's recently been through hell, I'm loving your little fella from emerald Eire M3 ,... It could only ever be the Luck o' the Irish that could help overcome the dire ( hands up every one in favor of calling the current situation Dire ) situation we all ( except for Tazz )( and RKT) find ourselves in at the present moment.
I will summon all the powers of my Irish Kin, powers that come from the times when Druids held to the fore the very heart and soul of the universal good will of humankind ,.... and I will focus this super concentrated power (enhanced by the visual and ethereal effects of the little yet mighty Guiness Leprechaun ) into the struggle against the BB curse of the Pocket Goblins on my next hunt, and we shall see if the will of Irish humankind can overpower this curse upon us, or if the Goblin ( or RKT) will revoke the curse themselves ,.... not sure to tell which one would have prevailed in a case of the affirmative, but, that's just the luck of the Irish in action. :eek: ;) :D 8)

M3talmiliti4 said:
I think I might have a solution to lift the curse.
Bear with me everyone I will try and find the cure.

This is the cure, probably not even enough to gold plate the goblin but still a cure none the less. We all got gold yesterday, Reeko, Shauno and his Dad and myself. No goblin curse around here. :)

1463348289_20160514_181830.jpg

Good hunt... Couple of bucks for a coffee, nice bit of silver and a penny..... Sweet. Brit penny is what I'm looking for next.

Out again this arvo for a few hours
Gee it was tough going...
The amount of canslaw and melted blobs of aluminium ,from cans in fires, drove me bonkers :rolleyes: :mad:
But in amongst it all were a few coins ;)
And along a small flat area came all the bullets ... Except for the odd one out,it was up with the coins
1463903751_image.jpg

1463903788_image.jpg

The American 1c was a bit of an unexpected surprise

At least the 1919 is still prime. 1927 penny's seem popular of late too.
Not to mention all the Moolah. :p
Real shooting spree going on there from the flats hey ! 8) :p :D

Latest posts