Victorian Prospecting Licence costing $32.10 how long is it valid for?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi folks

Whipped the prospecting licence out of the glovebox today and noticed the date was filled in wrong when I purchased it last year

The amount paid was $32.10 (from the Beechworth visitor information centre)

The date filled in was valid from 8/6/2014 valid till 7/6/2014 LOL it expired the day before I bought it!!!!!

How long is it supposed to last?

If it was only 12 months than its already expired, if its longer than that then I should have some time up my sleeve, worst case scenario and I have to buy a new one at least its 10 years for about $17 now!

Thanks
Adam

dunollyman said:
i paid $17 in Marybourgh for 10 years online $32 for 2 years

Yeah the $17 10 year licence came in some time after I bought mine middle of last year. Because the expiry date is written wrong I don't know if I need a new one yet is all. I think you are right though, 2 years sounds about right.

Beagleboy said:
Your miners right would be for two years EB.

Thanks mate! Yeah I was pretty sure back then when I bought it, it was a 2 year licence!!! Ripped off huh can get 10 years for nearly half as much now!!!!

Kinda funny they put the wrong on the valid till part.... $32.10 for negative 1 days LOL

Cheers
Adam

Latest posts