Gazza's Mc Junior Banker

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been using this setup for about 10+ years and have now moved on to about version 5 . My latest mod was adding a respray and an extra collapsible tray to ensure I was getting the majority of gold. I have always panned my tailings only ever to recover very little but days when I have had great test pans and the banker cons didn't reflect that I became a little worried it was going out the end :( So I just added another tray im sure will provide me with the confidence that bugger all is being lost .
Primarily the unit was designed with size in mind and made at home out of mild steel ( hence the nice anti rust paint job ) because I didn't have access to mig or tig at home , only oxy . So again with size in mind the tray can fold up onto the unit for easy transport . Even though the unit is simple im more then happy with it and have faith in my build and hope to simplify it further and make up an Ali version :)

1432028689_mc_junior_banker.jpg

GAZ MC JUNIOR BANKER
1432028741_take_away.jpg

TAKE AWAY

Latest posts