The Forum's Oldest Coin. Round 1.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1448927968_image.jpg
. There you go guys

Thanks Swing magic. Have a read of the game's rules. (Specially the last line. ;) )
I'll let it slide this time unless any of the regulars have an issue with it.

I borrowed this idea from another site. Just for a bit of fun,i thought we should find out our oldest Forum coin find.
But with a difference, I'll start of with a 2014 coin then someone else posts a 2013 coin find.
Next member posts a 2012 find and so on.Until we reach our oldest find without missing a consecutive date.
RULES : Coins must be found in Australia. Does not have to be an Australian coin but must be found in Australia.
It can be a coin or token. Coin dates have to be in order, and you cannot post consecutively dated coins.

Edit: Just because I want to post a pic of my coin. :p .... and some body posted 2 consecutive years. Here is my 1889 threepence.

1448954450_img_2015120128699.jpg

Woohooo! Finally, I missed out on the 1891 coin, so here is my contribution. An 1888 Sixpence found on a beach north of Brisbane earlier this year ( haven't detected much this year due to injury). It's great to be able to contribute, finally..
1448953228_studio_20151023_133700-600x608.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts