The Forum's Oldest Coin. Round 1.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
silver said:
All good fun Sandta,....I might just have to hit a few parks this afternoon to top up on decimals(ha).
Sandta said:
Sorry Silver(again) unfortunately i have to get up early every day for work :mad:
I got sort of lucky this morning...
Last night i hunted for the coins ... 'How hard can it be' he says ....
Found and photoed '08 & '06 .... Couldnt find an '07 or '05
Im sure there are plenty in my bucket as i havent spent any but illusive just the same :lol:

Of course it is , no worries
In the spirit of good will...( because thats the way i am... Being Sandta n all) :lol:
I wont enter again until i see you have posted one of yours ;)
Good luck with that hunt tonight

1988 2 dollar coin found 4-5 inches down, in the middle of butt f%$^& nowhere

got it out and revisted the hole with my ml , an found a 22 case a coupla inches lower , figure that

1417591147_p1010104.jpg

1417591147_p1010105.jpg

Doctor said:
got it out and revisted the hole with my ml , an found a 22 case a coupla inches lower , figure that

Somebody didn't read the rules of the game before posting. :p

My decimals are that cruddy I cant even make out the dates. Mind, they haven't been cleaned yet either.

That you on the left TD.?
Tassie Daz said:
My decimals are that cruddy I cant even make out the dates. Mind, they haven't been cleaned yet either.

SO we are still looking for that 2002 yeah.

On the Left, nah, that's the President of the Port Adelaide Football Club, Adelaide, my other passion [sorry for rambling] the great and invincible David Koch, aka, Kochie. Now I have to get about cleaning some coins. Seeya.

Cmon doctor, we are now looking for that elusive 2002 find,....I'm sure that if you make the wrong call it'd be ok to post again the same day with the right one(is that right Ramjet) .
Doctor said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4206/1417591147_p1010104.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4206/1417591147_p1010105.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts