My two little prospectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joao garimpeiro

Joo Novaes Neto
Reaction score
1411938285_ramos_681.jpg

My two little prospectors!

I was speaking with my girlfriend who speaks Spanish DWT and she said the same word for son is also the word used for children so it appears this way in English

The English is a wonderful language, but I'm still learning. I hope one day to speak good English
I do not like a lot of my language, because Portuguese is not usadao in any country, but English is the language of the future of the world.
I hope one day to talk as well as an Australian
I love Australia! :)

Don't be too hard on yourself Joao, sometimes us Australians don't speak the best English either :D

I think your doing pretty well.

Australia is the best country in the world but I may be a little bit biased. ;)

Cheers

dwt said:
joao garimpeiro said:
Thank you MJB
I need a lot to learn english
Maybe i should learn spanish :D
but then again with the amount of spelling mistak''es i make on the forum, i might just hold of on the spanish language for the time being :lol:

That should be, hold off not of :) and Spanish should be a capital. For those playing at home.

Good to see your kids enjoying time out with Dad, that is fantastic.

joao garimpeiro said:
The English is a wonderful language, but I'm still learning. I hope one day to speak good English
I do not like a lot of my language, because Portuguese is not usadao in any country, but English is the language of the future of the world.
I hope one day to talk as well as an Australian
I love Australia! :)

your english is better than my portugese

its great to see kids getting exercise outside , there is too many kids these days who are highly qualified in wiggling their thumbs on X-Box but have no practical skills to do anything else.

good luck in finding health and happiness to you and your family Joao

Boa sorte !

Latest posts