⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1457234913_1457234859717.jpg

I took a good mate down the creek for a chin wag today he survived the big C a while back and im glad he did...life wouldnt be the same without him...so we rocked 2 buckets and got lucky.
Muggy day....wish my home brew was ready.....

Hey yobskin
Wishing the home brew was ready :eek:
Dont panic mate there is plenty of water in the dam yer :lol: :lol:
All you blokes with your home brews :) ( only playing dont get upset :) :) )

cecc said:
That's nice yobs, made my little bit the other day look sad.
Gotta throw another on myself now too I recon ! (Decipher that correctly China)(ha). :D

Day of rest then yobs ,... gotta listen to the body and know just how much more you can push it past that point and still feel good on the morrow ,... it's just that dreaded insideous gold fever to blame for it all yobs, and its got you deep in its clutches (ha), maybe medicinalbrew will tame the pain a little.
On a bright note, maybe what they are talking about with using stem cells instead of surgery with knee caps may also flow over into the research on bad backs as well (here's hoping), it's certainly starting to look like light at the end of the tunnel, they've even just found the gene responsible for making hair go grey ,... soon the rich will be able to live forever (won't that be fun for the rest of us). :eek:
Anyway, get better sooner. :D

Honestly a sneeze will put me in bed for a day...
Gold makes it worth it forsure nothing like living.
I had 3 stubbies of home brew passed out around 7pm woke at 9pm up and down till 2am zombie mode...hahahaha

SCROUNGER said:
I must have a lot of those 'grey' genes then silver :lol:
Me too SCROUNGER, although my grey is looking nice and dark today for some reason ,... must be in the genes (beards still mostly grey though).
All about ageing with grace (still can't find her)so they say! ;)

I use Emu Oil Red Hot Chilli rub, bloody hot at leased 3 x hotter than Deep Heat. Can water down by rubbing moisturiser or Goanna oil on first, only need a little bit; not like others and use half the tube. Keeps working for a day or so. The tube lasts use a year or more for around $18 delivered.Look up ONLY EMU PRODUCTS , NERANG QLD.
Hope this helps , done wonders for us.
Cheers LL

1458083185_20160314_202649.jpg

I was up in Omeo on labour day, at a nice little spot we've been working before. This time it really paid off. First time using the bucket sieve up there, so we were able to move a fair amount of dirt. The biggest chunk was 0.45 gram and I found it while I was digging and I looked up to my right hand side on a rock by the side of the creek, and noticed something yellow shining back at me. There it was, just sitting on a rock waiting for me to pick it up! Can't believe my luck. :D

All up 1.25 grams for a 6 hour day with my river sluice. By far the best I have achieved so far. :cool:

Latest posts