⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bazza2210 said:
bazza2210 said:
Hi All,

Had a little trip to Tuena for a few days, Phantom, pjg100, penfooey and harro joined me, weather was pretty good and the creek was still running. I haven't weighed my entire haul as yet but I thought I would post a pic of the little pickers - not too bad for near 1/2 a gram. Will post a few more pics soon.

Cheers

Barry

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1112/1448962508_sam_1114.jpg

As mentioned on the previous post - here is my little haul for Tuena

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1112/1449047448_20151202_200143.jpg

WOW! WONDERFUL BAZZA!!
Wonderful colour! :eek: :eek:

Yes it was a great trip to Tuena with Bazza2210, pjg100, penfooey and harro, and my brother bwalker21.

1449279711_p1060320_large.jpg

Found my first ever specimen, see picture.

1449279678_p1060316_large.jpg

Harro said we should not dig so deep or could have a few visa issues(see pic).

1449279741_tuena_missile_large.jpg

Regards,

Phantom

Well done phantom,a lot of hard work there.At what level of the hole are you getting the gold?Is it at the bottom on top of bedrock or are you getting gold at all levels? I am guessing you guys were high banking as well to process that much dirt.I would be stoked to come home with some nice coarse gold like that.Great effort guys.

I hope Santa digs me a hole like that for Christmas too !!!!!!

:D :lol: :D

It would be even better if he put a highbanker under the tree.

Love the specie, and you have proved hard work does pay off. :cool:

Hi all,
Got access to private property on the weekend within 2 hours Canberra. I thought I would really take the advise on the forum and sample, sample , sample. With what I have learnt prospecting on my own and from all you great people , I finally found a little honey hole. Almost 5g of smallish flour gold. By crykey it felt good. Had the Walbanker Purrrrring....
This highbanker, when set up correctly is a magnet for small gold.
This was about 3 hours of actually running.
I AM STOKED!!!! :) :) :) :)
1449559951_image.jpeg

Cheers
Mark

That just tore it.
See you all at Tuena.
Got another spot picked out and the bloody thing is right under our noses. LOL

What a great effort RF
How many colours to a pan was it showing?
Was it clay or just a hidey hole full of wash?
Best effort I have seen for a while

Latest posts