⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bjay said:
tryhard1968 said:
Nice finds all, have been in WA for the last month so have missed the pics. Keep them coming
Love to see some pics of the finds :)
Looks like I should have waited for a minute more :)well done some nice finds

Nice finds lately. Monday 22nd May at Mystery Reef produced a personal best for me. One clean piece and 11 small specimens. Most pieces in a day. At the moment I am not sure exactly what I have but I am certain each piece is gold.
1495540571_specimens_22nd_may.jpg

In the photo below I have tried to show the different layers in the rock.
1495540661_layers_in_specimen.jpg

The photo is not great but you can see two tiny specks of gold. I am going to be more patient with this lot and try some acid treatment. With the last lot I was very impatient and crushed them with the plier end of a multi-tool. I ended up with quite bit of really fine gold. Hopefully I will get more whole bits this time. Full story in Detectors/Minelab/Eureka Gold section of the forum.

Cheers Bob.

Congratulations dam it a nice one to add to the new collection given you just sold the last :Y:. Any chance we can get a look at the date /flip side of the 10 cent piece, I don't like Liar Birds :lol: there trouble with a Capital "T", frivolous young women.

RM Outback said:
Congratulations dam it a nice one to add to the new collection given you just sold the last :Y:. Any chance we can get a look at the date /flip side of the 10 cent piece, I don't like Liar Birds :lol: there trouble with a Capital "T", frivolous young women.

:lol: You're Funny :lol: :lol: There would be absolutely NO chance at getting a look at the Observe side of the 10 cents ;) ;)
Thats one of those 007 James Bond need to see only kind of thing Dude :lol: :lol: And your name aint Bond :/
Liar Birds are good for the MARIGOLDS ........ I repeat are good for the MARIGOLDS ;) ;)

Awesome find Paul - well done.

What unit are you using?? How deep was the big one??
Being from Daylesford are you going local or travelling??
Must of been a screamer!!!

Latest posts