Just Released New Minelab GPX 5000 Pro Pack

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinersDenAustralia

Miners Den Australia
Reaction score
Hi All,

Minelab have just released the new GPX 5000 Pro Pack

If you are looking for the very best Gold Detector and accessories then look no further you have found it with the GPX 5000 Pro Pack.

Includes:
GPX 5000 Metal Detector
Metal Detector Harness
Headphones
11 Commander Mono Coil
11 Commander Double D Coil
15 x 12 Commander Mono Coil
Lower Shaft (spare)
Minelab PRO-FIND 25
GPX Coil Wear Kit
GPX Armrest Wear Kit
Minelab Carry Bag
Miners Den Australia Special Offer 50% off Training Session Voucher

Buy all of the above for only $6595.00! RRP $6795.00 Thats the price of a standard Minelab GPX 5000 without the added extras. Miners Den Australia has decided to pass the savings onto you the customer and not increase the price. If you were to buy this package separately it would cost $7320!

For more information visit http://www.minersden.com.au/minelab-gpx-5000-pro-pack-metal-detector/

or Visit any of the five Miners Den Australia stores located in Adelaide, Bendigo, Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney

Good Luck and Happy Prospecting

Gold Digger Dave

Please keep this deal to the end of the month :)

Hi Stevo,

The intro price will definitely still be on then. Please let us know if there is anything at all we can assist with

Good Luck and Happy Prospecting

Gold Digger Dave

Thanks for the reply...I will be putting my order in on the 31st of this month...now counting the days :)

We've got that shipped out to you today :)
Enjoy and if we can help out at all please let us know
Cheers
Rachel

I'd be buying one of these if only I had the money 8.(

Thanks Rachel..cant wait for it to arrive! :) , will be heading out to Ophir this weekend to break it in. Nugget save save save...or rob a bank.. :D

Nugget said:

Perhaps you could have a word with the Administrator and put one up for the next raffle. If you won, you wouldn't need the money. :D

condor22 said:
Nugget said:

Perhaps you could have a word with the Administrator and put one up for the next raffle. If you won, you wouldn't need the money. :D

Sounds a bit dodgy to me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts