Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snuck out for a hunt with me mate n scored in the 92.5% department
got two of em :p
1517895837_screenshot_2018-02-06-15-18-24.jpg

a 1943 3d
1517895892_screenshot_2018-02-06-15-18-45.jpg

and a 1914 6d
1517895927_screenshot_2018-02-06-15-19-04.jpg

bit more definition than me sea silvers of late :D
I'm stoked :party: :party: :party:

silver said:
Tiezto said:
A couple of rippers. Well done.
The old Ace250 can still find em Tiezto.... no numbers just three tones to be guessing by. :p
Thats why I have no intention to upgrade my 705..it took me 7 yrs to become confident with it..although it doesn't have a lot of fancy whistles and bells...and falses alot on the wet sand beach..it still punches as deep as any other high end vlf....And in the right hands..will still find everything the high end vlf detectors will find..GO THE ACE 250 ]:D :D :Y:

went for a swing today with the 705 just to start getting my arm ready for the cooler weather and for when i get my new machine . went to my normal local spot for an hour . i returned with 3 x 1 cent bits 2 pennies 1 sixpence and 2 x thrupences . the sixpence is my birthday mint date and one of the pennies is 1879 pretty old one for me in this area .
johno

ps is it just me when i have not been out with the detector for a long time and then i do a few hours some time later on my arm shakes for a while .

texta said:
went for a swing today with the 705 just to start getting my arm ready for the cooler weather and for when i get my new machine . went to my normal local spot for an hour . i returned with 3 x 1 cent bits 2 pennies 1 sixpence and 2 x thrupences . the sixpence is my birthday mint date and one of the pennies is 1879 pretty old one for me in this area .
johno

ps is it just me when i have not been out with the detector for a long time and then i do a few hours some time later on my arm shakes for a while .
Maybe work to your limits with your arm... letting it recover and gain strength and muscle mass as you build up to bigger hunts.
It's hard to limit yourself once that bug bites texta, I suffer through pains because I can't help myself (even though I know I should set limits).
A glass of milk after exercise is said to be able to help build muscle mass as much as a good steak can (so I'm led to believe). :Y:

thanks but muscle mass is not my problem its more using a muscle or set of muscles in a different way than the norm , but its ok i am onto it .( ex body builder gym junkie from the 70s here)

johno

Latest posts