AFL Finals

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collingwood supporter here from a kid.
They got steamrolled good and proper by a better team tonight no iffs. Demolished is probably the better term
So Go Cats in the Finals. :Y:

CreviceSucker said:
I assume this is sport you are talking about ?

Is it the game where you hit a ball with a stick or the one where you pick up a ball and run somewhere ?

Just wondering ...

:lol:

]:D
Don't be such an idiot Crevice Sucker :cool:

Now my lads are out after last nights showing :awful: , Im hoping the Lions can go through and win after a couple of years of languishing.

Bathurst, then the GrandFinal, sounds like a good deal to me, with a day off thrown in.

And well done to the Cats, just a shame it wasnt a contest.

Enjoyed that.
1602367176_screenshot_20201011-0852552.jpg

Ge Goey didn't get such a good wrap in the papers yesterday.
For me, although a long shot, I would like to see the Lions (Fitzroy) up there but they just CAN'T KICK STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rant over.
Good Luck Port
Mackka

Hopefully Geelong have peaked too early and the Lions put something in their drinking water to slow them down a bit. I'd like to see no.4 for the Lions.

Interesting finals so far. Port don't seem to be the chokers they were last time they played Geelong in the finals. The forwards have not had so much impact as expected. All the teams left seem to have a solid defence and center square make up.

Latest posts