You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

indi
16 May 2019 10:20 pm

sorry have no idea if this is the right place Iam going be in Southern qld later in the year and just looking for someone willing to show me around the goldfields around warwick or other places in southern qld willing to pay if needed

Blocker
03 June 2019 07:24 pm

Sent you a PM.

savage bitter
03 June 2019 09:53 pm

indi wrote:

sorry have no idea if this is the right place Iam going be in Southern qld later in the year and just looking for someone willing to show me around the goldfields around warwick or other places in southern qld willing to pay if needed

get onto Ward69 he is a pa member and is out the karara pub all the time he knows the area well and is a top bloke

indi
03 June 2019 11:52 pm

thank you guys i will

Ward69
04 June 2019 12:44 am

savage bitter wrote:
indi wrote:

get onto Ward69 he is a pa member and is out the karara pub all the time he knows the area well and is a top bloke

Sorry mate in Ballarat for the next month, then back to the Philippines, if anyone wants to find information on where to go pull into Karara pub and Pete will tell you where to go I left one a hint It’s in the GPA and you drive or park over it.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site