REAL OR FAKE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So every ones gold is now worth bugger all ? Luckily I have just started a gold recycling buisness so let me know your address and I will come and collect everybody's worthless nuggets free of charge :playful:

Yeah GF, it now seems that gold has changed its SG so it floats on a silica mud.
It's all to do with the time changes of quantum particle mechanics tied with force string theory as predicted by Prof Seamus McMulligan.
Whils't I knew that the time dis-continuum was arriving, it was earlier than my physic predicted.
I'll offer twice the price that you'll charge - say 26c/kg?
Pity auctions are now dead, as I could go as high as 30c.
Sorry guys, but you'd better cut your losses.

Best send all the Gold to me... :lol: :lol:

Will make a garden statue out of the gold :lol: :lol:

Goody :)

Biggest crock of :poop: Ive probably ever seen :N:
Id put money on it that this scammer is in the process of trying to get a ( come and prospect on my property) business going and you to could be this lucky. :N:

goldwright said:
Have a look at the rest of his videos all the same with lots of views. Click bait and he is getting paid to make this crap.

I was going to mention that this video rang a bell :eek:
I watched another one of this clowns clips a while ago and ya should have seen the pile of gold :goldnugget: put it all together and i swear it was bigger than the welcome stranger :( but he still walked away carrying it all!
He probably ate his weeties for breakfast :lol: :lol: