I Love My XP Deus! ~June 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, nice shooting there! 2 hits from 20 shells. Really great range of coins and that florin should go straight to the pool room!

Top score.....
:Y: :cool: :Y:
Maybe 1844 shilling ?
1533193575_screenshot_2018-08-02-17-04-36.jpg

What a great hunt Capa, the florin is a beauty as is the shilling. Will probably find the shilling is is reasonable condition under the oxidation layer, hopefully it will clean up for a better look. :Y:

Looks like enough still there to get me motivated. Beats work anyway! Better get researching to find that exciting new spot.

Dave79 said:
Looks like enough still there to get me motivated. Beats work anyway! Better get researching to find that exciting new spot.
Yes researching! That is hard part of this hobby! I looked google earth again today.

The Scrounger said:
Another top hunt :party:

I love how you cherish your hard won coins which is fair enough because we work hard to find them :cool:

Well done :Y:

Yes Yes still early stage! There are many silvers and gold coins I have not found! :D Thank you!

It can be hard to get motivated at times, despite that you did quite well over your patch. Still inclined to think that there are still goodies there if pulling out larger coins, hope your research uncovers another honeyhole. :Y:

Latest posts