I Love My XP Deus! ~June 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold jewellery can be any number due to all the different alloys used for gold.

With the CTX I have found gold with numbers from 12:05 to 12:46, which is almost the full scale of target ID's on a CTX. :Y:

Heatho said:

With the CTX I have found gold with numbers from 12:05 to 12:46, which is almost the full scale of target ID's on a CTX. :Y:
Yeah, I guess I need to dig all If I am looking fro gold rings. I need judge by location, I think. I see Darren Barns ( Youtube) , He I saw he was using a gold detector on the wet beach finding many gold rings!

12.07 mid tone , slightly higher than a 5 cent piece, dug it expecting 5 cents

1529621926_p1120300.jpg

caparobertsan said:
Heatho said:

Yeah, I guess I need to dig all If I am looking fro gold rings. I need judge by location, I think. I see Darren Barns ( Youtube) , He I saw he was using a gold detector on the wet beach finding many gold rings!

That's it Capa, cherry picking coins is one thing I only do in severe trash now. Oin the beach I dig everything that's non-ferrous these days.

caparobertsan said:
Heatho said:

Hey capa Darren and his dad receive phone calls from people that have lost rings ect. So they already know the area that the item was lost. :Y: :Y:

caparobertsan said:
CTX is still the King? NOX is just CTX wannabe .....

Both very very different detectors Capa. Both very good detectors for diffent scenarios. Nox is a bit more like the Deus in that you can select different frequencies but not as many settings. Though where the Nox really shines is that it can run all it's frequencies simultaneously.

Heatho said:
caparobertsan said:
CTX is still the King? NOX is just CTX wannabe .....

Both very very different detectors Capa. Both very good detectors for diffent scenarios. Nox is a bit more like the Deus in that you can select different frequencies but not as many settings. Though where the Nox really shines is that it can run all it's frequencies simultaneously.

Yes very good for wet beach! I am waiting for Deus update Ver 5.0 :D

Wow, good on you for getting such great results. Just goes to show sometimes the tool used might not be up to the task.
Now, just imagine what you could find if you had of bought the NOX ..... ]:D

Thanks All! I am very happy with how DEUS operates even though a couple of times I had experienced loss of signal between coil and controller :eek:

ktmman said:
Wow, good on you for getting such great results. Just goes to show sometimes the tool used might not be up to the task.

Yeah , i must admit NOX is more modern and packed with latest technology and Can do salt water beach. But I think deus really loves a small silvers! It really screams! I really love tweaking programs! :D :D :D

caparobertsan said:
ktmman said:

Yeah , i must admit NOX is more modern and packed with latest technology and Can do salt water beach. But I think deus really loves a small silvers! It really screams! I really love tweaking programs! :D :D :D
I'm just playing with you mate, whatever finds the coins for you is the best detecter I reckon.

The power of the Deus! :party: Am very happy that you are doing so well on the coinage, the Deus is indeed very good at picking out those small silvers, especially when on edge. That's usually why many detectors have trouble picking them up, and why it does so well on thin silver and gold coins abroad. Good stuff. :Y:

Latest posts