AT gold for sale.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muk

Reaction score
Gday all have got my Garret AT gold for sale it is in excellent condition I have not used it since getting my minelab f1a4/and sdc2300 it comes with carry bag un used and 2sets of head phones one set came with the detector when I bought it the other is the grey ghost amphibian water proof set all in excellent condition Im asking $850 ono let me know if anyone is interested cheers Muk ps Im in Bendigo vic.
1525338179_b90a2191-f041-46f3-a565-9ca8cbaa0122.jpg

Not sure if I posted this in the right place thought I might of got some comments any way cheers Muk

You should get comments mate give it time...The AT Is a great detector but with all the hype over the new equinox 600 and 800 you will need to find someone specifically wanting the AT gold as some places are selling the 600 for under 800.
Good luck I'm sure you will have a buyer shortly. :Y:

Gday price drop if any one interested now $750ono cheers Muk.

Muk said:
Gday all have got my Garret AT gold for sale it is in excellent condition I have not used it since getting my minelab f1a4/and sdc2300 it comes with carry bag un used and 2sets of head phones one set came with the detector when I bought it the other is the grey ghost amphibian water proof set all in excellent condition Im asking $850 ono let me know if anyone is interested cheers Muk ps Im in Bendigo vic.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7785/1525338179_b90a2191-f041-46f3-a565-9ca8cbaa0122.jpg

Don't do it dude...... :eek: .....Ya can't use ya sdc in a park 8) at least not any park I've ever been 8)
....... :eek: Keep it :cool: :Y: ...and sell some'thin else NOT worth keeping :N: :lol:

Checked my email nothing there I wont be splitting anything up if no one interested in the lot I will just keep it it is a good machine cheers Muk.

About 3yrs havent used it for the last year and a half have just turned it on in the shed to check some finds I got with other detectors cheers Muk.

Muk said:
Checked my email nothing there I wont be splitting anything up if no one interested in the lot I will just keep it it is a good machine cheers Muk.

Pity, could have used a pair of waterproof headphones for my Garrett Sea Hunter.

Gday all just letting you know ATgold has been sold cheers Muk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts