For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For Sale is the following detectors
1.CTX 3030 , with one standard coin and one large 17 x 13 large coil , batteries , charges etc will post picks when im not lazy enough. Grey ghost water proof headphones , water proofed down to 3 meters.
2. Knox 800 , standard and large coil , blue tooth , all the bells and whistles. Water proof headphones
3. 705, standard coil , good back up machine .

The lot $3000 ONO pm if want more pictures or to come around for a look see. Postage at own cost.

Reason for sale is I have 2 of ctx 3030s and Knox 800

Out of those 3 would the 3030 be the best for old hut sites ?
I could research this but I'm lazy, been thinking of getting something that will read what metal it is , like coins, brass ferrous non ferrous.
Would you split the 3 if others want 1 or 2 ?

I'm that lazy I could hardly muster enough procrastination, just imagine the res.

I could research this but I'm lazy, been thinking of getting something that will read what metal it is , like coins, brass ferrous non ferrous.
The 3030 and and Knox are pretty good on hut sites , if your talking beach relics, its the 3030 , the 705 has its advantages also. Its a all in 3 detector package.

Anyone would be on good luck using one of your machines Dan

Yeah I would split the 3 if others want one or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts