Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice numbers and a heavy silver ring,got to be happy with that :party:

Someone would be missing their BMW M series badge 8)

You have become a very consistent hunter :Y:

Congrats on both hunts and finds. Nice rings. Can't wait to get out and try my luck. At present still have a few things to clear up . Maybe I will try and get out tomorrow if I can. Should be able to clean them up by tonight.

Thanks for the best wishes, can do with them at present. Went into AF( Heart Condition) yesterday, got really breathless and fatiqued at the mall and ended up in hospital for around ten hours. Lucky I was in the Chemist to get my medications. Discharged around 4am this morning. They still do not know what caused this episode but most likely pushing myself to hard. Good way to run a marathon without actually taking a step. HeHeHe. Heart Rate went up to 163 Beats per minute. So a bit of recreation should see me okay.

Secret Squirrels said:
Glad your all enjoying the hunts as a family, that is gold in itself. :Y: And congrats to you both on the rings, seems everyone is pulling them at the moment. Lets hope the trend keeps happening for a while yet.

Funny you say that because I pulled another one out last night. :D

Been feeling a lot energized lately and so I went for a late night dig.....
I grabbed the detector out of the Car and noticed I had to 505 so I said oh well lets pull you out of retirement and I am glad I did....I remember why it is my baby and that is because it is just so good on the wet sand and also nice and sensitive to good targets.
For the first hour or so I pulled out a ring which was heavily crusted and also only $3.70 in change.....I did a huge stretch of beach but it wasn't the best section to have started.
I then went to another spot that Jacob and I did the other night...It was bare and no fresh drops even though before lunch it was sunny and hot....I then tried another section and boom nice coin spills of $4 and $9 and also plucked out some more along the way....Once I got the car I knew that it was time to go, no dig is complete without a car and I had mine so I left happy as Larry. :)

1509204901_22780620_10210682072396724_4389078128859080751_n.jpg

The ring I believe is copper and ha a wonderful pitted effect on it, I will get a better picture of it close up. :)

1509204916_22788785_10210682077356848_8096329496555733361_n.jpg

1509204929_22853276_10210682081116942_5491421977057807331_n.jpg

All the best to everyone and happy digging....All I can say is Roll on Summer! :D :Y:

Looking at your pictures I was reminded about "the cash flow" today.

In the cities where most people live the cashless society is gaining the strongest hold :( so finding the middle ground of human numbers and the desired cash flow is the key to continuing success but although not completely true.

Yes there is still a few undetected areas around but the best short or long term strategy I reckon is to swing swing swing come hell or high water 8)

But saying that I have realised more and more that doing your research is becoming more important than ever to your desired success :party:

Happy hunting :)

cashgoldsilver said:
Looking at your pictures I was reminded about "the cash flow" today.

In the cities where most people live the cashless society is gaining the strongest hold :( so finding the middle ground of human numbers and the desired cash flow is the key to continuing success but although not completely true.

Yes there is still a few undetected areas around but the best short or long term strategy I reckon is to swing swing swing come hell or high water 8)

But saying that I have realised more and more that doing your research is becoming more important than ever to your desired success :party:

Happy hunting :)

We'll all be long gone before we become a cashless society......
It was easy to get a good haul off the beach because I knew the beach cleaners routine on all the beaches, it has somewhat changed a little but I'll know in another month or so how I will fare over the summer months.

The ring now adorns my wife's finger, not the most expensive ring but it sure does look good with the pitted effect looking like little bright stones... :)

1509233683_22886059_10210684762343971_2149113553156791314_n.jpg

Business Insider Quote - October 9th 2017

Cash in China is - ALL BUT DEAD AND GONE :eek:

China is our biggest trading partner by far,and what ever "the world" does we quickly follow 8)

Remember a cashless society will keep us "safer" protecting us from "bad people" like ISIS - but the people we really need protection from is - Governments = Control = Total Control ]:D

Don't worry gda ;) I've got it covered :cool: :Y:
If they try pulling that shite while I'm alive there will be a Mutiny ]:D And the B5 Government will rise to power :party:
:rolleyes: There'll be no trackin chip goin in my neck :eek:
:rolleyes: Seems the subliminal messages they send through the TV are working on some :lol:

:eek: Edit...Sweet shootin gda :cool: :Y:

Latest posts