QED

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good coffee, Crikey now I know why we have to buy it by the pallet to ensure we don`t get dehydrated with short supply. Bless the QED with a wee bit.

That one with the polar bear? you fellows must be QLDers, for sure your QED review will be gospel.

Wash your mouth out!!!!

Go the blues!

Territorian, Queenslander's are Southerners....

That coffee will get you around to Maroon. Southerners!!!!!!!!!!! Crikey I have to go south to get to NT, big pond gets in the way.

Yeah right lure hooked this bara, now you don`t really barrack for the Mexicans, comeon no way.............can`t believe a XXXXer goes the Blues.

Mate I'm really looking forward to what you think of the qed, you have written alot of posts on here and you seem like a genuine and realistic type of bloke that will say it how it is.
Cheers dazza :D

I will say it as I find it, that's why I'm not going to post any serious review type posts until I'm confident that I understand what I'm doing with it, so real elvluation posts might be a couple of weeks away .
I'm going out tomorrow and Saturday, not really looking for gold, more to start to get my head around it, and use some test targets, gold targets though.

Yep, reckon they would be perfect.
I'm going to go with the whites s shaft when dean gets some in stock.
Also I ordered a pair of detecnix pro headphones from Phasetech today.

Yeah, I`m a wee hesitant at putting money down up front too. I have a Mars shaft in mind for the QED, it seems similar to the Deus shaft which slides up nice and compact.

Yep that mars shaft would be ace. you would have to use different mounting hardware for the battery though as the hardware provided needs a round shaft . but nothing some 90 degree alum wouldn't fix...

Note that you would not be able to tilt the qed display for a better viewing angle - i have not found this a problem in my fixed setup....

I would like to know how the machine goes at picking up porous prickly gold. This is the stuff the Gpx has problems picking up and the SDC is capable of finding. I am mainly interested in the QED capabilities in finding small gold at greater depth to SDC. The weight factor is a big thing for me so interested in a lighter alternative. Getting close to 70 got to think about self preservation. Then there's the other question is it better than gp3500. ???

neddy said:
I would like to know how the machine goes at picking up porous prickly gold. This is the stuff the Gpx has problems picking up and the SDC is capable of finding. I am mainly interested in the QED capabilities in finding small gold at greater depth to SDC. The weight factor is a big thing for me so interested in a lighter alternative. Getting close to 70 got to think about self preservation. Then there's the other question is it better than gp3500. ???

It might be able to see small Gold but I very much doubt that it will match any of the GP/GPX machines when it comes to depth when the GP/GPX is right hands.

It really is too soon to tell because there are not many QED's out there so it might take a couple of months before the results are in So the QED needs to be given a chance to prove it's self.

Latest posts