Wadey's Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work in December kept me from detecting much apart from a couple of quick nocturnal swings. Last 10 days was some catch up time visiting the kids and grandkids though they love me chasing a coin or 2 in their backyards. So was good to do a hunt after the New Years happenings on the foreshore....nearly $40. Just want to wish all on here a healthy and happy year ahead, and a thankyou for all the advice and information on PA... I feel I detect much better than this time last year, Thankyou.
1483406737_image.jpg

Looking good Wadey, gunna be a good year for you going by the signs (photo). ;)

Couple of quick hunts on the weekend....1st was half hour in small area out back of local pub and second another old house site though only covered about a half of it...guess I go a bit slower and patient now.
1488879228_image.jpg
1488879272_image.jpg

Been a while since been here, little bit of stuff been happening so even very little hunting last few months. Did get back on the reserve over the week and scored a few more PD's - tally from this site stands at 93 pd's and further I push into it, it keeps giving. Look forward to reading what you've all been finding.
1499591960_img_0568.jpg
1499591993_img_0569.jpg

Latest posts