Nugget Finder Evolution 14x9 or 17x13??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bet you guys won't though - the temptation to try the "other coil" will be overwhelming. I have around 6, but the 11" Commander mono is still my "go to" in the GT.

Do you blame us. LOL
Always the temptation to fiddle and
make it go better. :cool:
Don't know what I would do if I actually found a bloody Nugget.
My Moe would definitely get a twitch up.

Luke said:
HappyGoLucky86 said:
old hand said:
Happy the 17x13 are not in production yet I am waiting for a proto type for testing regards john :)

Oh nice. Is it possible to buy test units or even help with testing as a job? Id love to test units as a job. My current job sucks lol :)

As a tester you would have to forward all yellow finds to manufacturer ;) :D

Lmao. Id be more then happy to if they paid me right and treated me with respect. :

HappyGoLucky86 said:
Id be happy just to be treated with respect in the workplace to be onest
If you have a family and a mortgage then I feel sorry for you, if not QUIT!

A few big sticks would work lmao. I dont have a mortgage but i have bills like everyone else so im still there for now. I have put in a order for a evo coil and should recive it before my 2weeks booked holidays from work. Soo looking forward to finding that yellow. Im hoping to find enough that i can ring work and tell them im not coming back lol :cool:

old hand said:
The 11 mono commander is a great coil :)

Yes they are Old Hand, I was on a training day with Nenad and my 5000 and found 2 pieces, .1g and 1.1g, the larger I got made into a necklace for the minister of war and finance (wife) she wears it with pride.

Cheers,
Paul

Latest posts