XMAS WARNING

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digger58

Peter Diggins
Reaction score
Hi all, just a quick notification to all members to be careful over this Christmas period. I have heard there is a gang of kiwis (New Zealanders) doing the rounds and breaking into houses. My neighbour tells me this happens all the time and he was done last Chrissy. Apparently, and I have no reason to not believe, the break-ins so far have been done without violence, but things will turn very nasty if any occupants happen to be at home and get in the way of these kiwis. No damage to property has occurred as yet, and strangely nothing has been stolen, and the really weird and kinky thing of it is that the Christmas lamb roast waiting in the fridge to be cooked has been attacked and seriously bruised and covered in multiple love-bites. Merry Christmas one and all. :)

Apparently it's a Kiwi couple who have styled themselves as the new Bonnie and Clyde. This is the only known photo of them so far, observed leaving the scene of a Ram raid.....

1577002987_2gnuwr.jpg

Digger58 said:
Hi all, just a quick notification to all members to be careful over this Christmas period. I have heard there is a gang of kiwis (New Zealanders) doing the rounds and breaking into houses. My neighbour tells me this happens all the time and he was done last Chrissy. Apparently, and I have no reason to not believe, the break-ins so far have been done without violence, but things will turn very nasty if any occupants happen to be at home and get in the way of these kiwis. No damage to property has occurred as yet, and strangely nothing has been stolen, and the really weird and kinky thing of it is that the Christmas lamb roast waiting in the fridge to be cooked has been attacked and seriously bruised and covered in multiple love-bites. Merry Christmas one and all. :)

Well they better not break into my place. I'm not sharing my sheep with anyone... ;)

Digger58 said:

You can Track em down in the Shearing Sheds, They are the ones wearing Velcro Gloves, LOLOLOLOL,

J.

CreviceSucker said:
Deepseeker said:
Apparently it's a Kiwi couple who have styled themselves as the new Bonnie and Clyde. This is the only known photo of them so far, observed leaving the scene of a Ram raid.....

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/13321/1577002987_2gnuwr.jpg

Police investigated that photo and found the human on the back was just a blow up inflatable used by the sheep to get around licensing laws.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see the NZ Police rap sheet now- Loitering with intent to use a human effigy to gain advantage

One day NZ will capitilate and become just another australian welfare state owned by the rich where the natives (of all colours) remember past times of freedom and ownership :eek:

Rockhunter62 said:
I wouldn't call New Zealanders our neighbors anymore when most of them are over here now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Doug

True doug, they're kind of more like those distant relations who turn up on your doorstep & lob. You love them because they're kin, but you still kind of wish that they would bugger off and go back home :)