WTB Minelab GPX 5000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I will be in the market for a GPX 5000 at the end of this month(May). I will buy new if I cant pick up a second hand unit for a good price, just trying to save a few bucks. I will need owner to supply proof of purchase and any other documentation to prove its a genuine item from Minelab. Can pay via direct deposit into bank account or cash if picked up in person.

Stephen

Good work Stephen, due diligence is key on buying these secondhand

If you have no luck, check out the sponsors section for the recently released GPX5000 Pro pack, lots of extras thrown in might make it worthwhile. :)

Thanks Goldpick that was a good find..hopefully they keep this offer till the end of the month.

stevo said:
I will be in the market for a GPX 5000 at the end of this month(May). I will buy new if I cant pick up a second hand unit for a good price, just trying to save a few bucks. I will need owner to supply proof of purchase and any other documentation to prove its a genuine item from Minelab. Can pay via direct deposit into bank account or cash if picked up in person.

Stephen

I seen this on another forum a while ago, might be worth a call to "Jamie at Prospectors patch" to see if he still has them????
GPX 5000= $4700 I can't add the link (due to being under 10 posts) or send a P.M, sorry.

Thanks JakeofallTrades, I've decided to take up the Miners Den deal...the "GPX5000 Pro pack" at the end of this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts