who has the most disturbing avatar??

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good on ya Stoyve , catching up on a few threads and just had a great laugh reading through this one.

Outboard gets my vote , something disturbing about a one year old on the darts , and it moves too :eek:

Rocketaroo doesn't disturb me , but does resemble that bloke at the office Christmas party trying to look up the girls skirts
Either that or Stevie Jacobs , or both :)

Cheers

Bacchus said:
Good on ya Stoyve , catching up on a few threads and just had a great laugh reading through this one.

Outboard gets my vote , something disturbing about a one year old on the darts , and it moves too :eek:

Rocketaroo doesn't disturb me , but does resemble that bloke at the office Christmas party trying to look up the girls skirts
Either that or Stevie Jacobs , or both

Cheers

Yes Bacchus, I agree whole heartedly with you on outboards avatars, he makes the top 10 for sure.
Cheers Steve :D

Haven't heard a peep out of him for a while...like months. Top bloke disturbing avatar. Hopefully he's found the mother load or waiting on the millions in gems being cut in Thailand!

Bacchus said:

Either that or Stevie Jacobs , or both :)

Cheers

I never do that, but prob because I dont work in an office lol

Ramjet said:
Why is it that stove who started a chat about avatars does not have one? :D :8 ;)

Gday Ramjet,
Earlier in this post I said I failed in crayons at primary school.
I'm just not good with technology,
Cheers Steve :)

Oldfella said:
There's definitely a few "unique" avatars, one of the ones that I find disturbing belongs to Flash-crusoe1, now that's different :D

Yes Oldfella,
He suffered from the wind changing direction at the most inappropriate day. ;)
Cheers Steve

stoyve said:
Oldfella said:
There's definitely a few "unique" avatars, one of the ones that I find disturbing belongs to Flash-crusoe1, now that's different :D

Yes Oldfella,
Cheers Steve

I keep telling my girlfriend to stop pulling faces in case the wind changes direction, ha, she thinks it's an old wives tale..........

But this is my best self portrait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )ha(.
1427841220_silver.jpg

Jaros said:
I didn't know you had blue eyes?? nice one silver :eek: :p

I'll be buggered. I missed that. You are very observant..

Edit: Ahh yes very easy to see on a pc monitor compared to a phone..

Heatho said:
stoyve said:
Oldfella said:

Yes Oldfella,
Cheers Steve

I keep telling my girlfriend to stop pulling faces in case the wind changes direction, ha, she thinks it's an old wives tale..........

She's allowed to Heatho, she is a girlfriend after all ;)

Latest posts