Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a bit of wet fall from the sky, but was greeted with a boatload of snails, been destroying everything around here for months.

Every time something tasty pops up they knock it over. Cant put baits out due to the pets.

Any how next doors chooks did not share my disgust, battles won for now but not the war.

I've got all my beds but have to join them up and start filling. Got heaps of old dead palm branches that Carolyn ran over with the powerblade mower all ready to spread over the cardboard base. When I count the amount of empty cartons around the house now anyone would think I drink a lot. ??!! Oh god it's started raining can't go out in that..... :beer:

OldGT said:
Mackka said:
Beer in a bowl will do the trick.
Mackka

Big rains again today, must be some sober buggers still got about 20.

But it did make a dent. Turns out whisky does a better job though , had 6 and forgot about the snails for a while.

6 Whisky's and you forgot about them for a while :lol: :lol: :lol: brilliant :beer:

Thanks NJ and after watching Smith and Labershack i think it is time for them to move on as well. Whoever thought of putting Kuwaja into the Openers Roll needs his head read as this bloke was so uncomfortable before the first ball was bowled and the result was predictable. He has gone from peacock to feather duster, shame really. End of rant. Come on Aussie Come On!!
Mackka

Usi, looked pretty uncomfortable, no doubt about it but I would be a little toey too facing a pink ball on a green pitch under lights at 140kmh +.

I think in the light of day the Aussies will build a good lead and clean the Poms up fairly easily by close of stumps tomorrow, well thats my wish, now where did I leave that genie in a bottle. :playful:

Mackka said:
My whinge is that Warner is still playing and he just got out for another duck and dropped a dolly on a Boland ball. Time for Warner to go.
Mackka

Right with you. At the test level it should be about performance unless of course you are caught up in a cheating scandal and then you should never play for the national team again.

20-20, first class, plenty of places they could go.

Giving blokes like Green, Carey, Boland etc a go shows the system works just fine.

Manpa said:
Usi, looked pretty uncomfortable, no doubt about it but I would be a little toey too facing a pink ball on a green pitch under lights at 140kmh +.

I think in the light of day the Aussies will build a good lead and clean the Poms up fairly easily by close of stumps tomorrow, well thats my wish, now where did I leave that genie in a bottle. :playful:

Good genie! :playful:

fwdoz said:
Djokovic had the fastest exit from Australia until....................

England....hold my beer!

England are being investigated by the WHO for miss handling Bat's :eek:

Novak has changed his name and now responds to Goback :playful: :lol: