What Songs, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What they are plaving with these Keyboards astounds me. I wish I had the money and time. :)

Daniel said:
Here is my mate Richie Gudgeon (guitar) playing with my Dad's Mate Huey (Fiddler). If you can control your sound levels turn up the bass makes it sound 1000x better as this was recorded with a Mobile Phone (some speakers will sound fine already). The bass is there you just gotta find it!! Very talented Musicians.

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZbskiZSY9Q[/video]

Good stuff Daniel, Is that Richie of former home and away fame?
If it is and it looks like him he is a very talented musician and I have had the pleasure of having a few beers with him years ago in both Mudgee and Dubbo.
He used to do the best version of "manuel the bandito" (kevin bloody wilson) and I would always request it when I saw him and his band play.
Is he still playing around the pubs and clubs?

Great news Daniel from the few times I met him he seemed like a top bloke and a very talented musician for sure. Glad he still doing the Manuel song too :D
Cheers,
Billy.

This one just come to light after watching the end of a Telle Show tonight, Superb Music,

Wonder how many takes it took before they were happy with the final result. :cool:

stevo said:
Wonder how many takes it took before they were happy with the final result. :cool:

Mixing their music probably took 20 mins per song, each video probably took weeks. Actually, listening a 2nd time..... Did anyone actually mix their music??? :)

There is an easy way to destroy your computer/laptop
My 20 month just poured coffee over it
Laptop no longer works, or turns on

Note to self, keep eyes on child at all times
don't for 1 second think that going to the toilet is safe

Latest posts