What are you watching?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
At the moment my wife and I are watching Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, Gold Rush and Auction Hunters. Where also waiting for the rest of Breaking Bad to be aired, love that show.

I started watching game of thrones but couldnt get into it. If you like breaking bad check out dexter or trueblood there a little gory but both really good shows.

Hi all, I watch Auction hunter, Auction wars, Meteorite men, Gold rush, Berang sea gold, Bones, Castle, & crime chanel.
To much TV Realy but have been in ill health recently & prodominatly coach bound. If not for injuries I wouldn't even be typing here.
Detecting is addictive to me & I would do more if I could.

I've been watching new episodes of the Simpsons and Bobs burgers, there an English show called hit and miss, little warped but still entertaining.

I've been watching Grimm, The Walking Dead and Battlestar Galactica. I'm waiting on the Game of Thrones and Psych to start airing. Although I'm starting to lose interest in some of those shows and I'm more into movies now.

I'm turning Alaskan I watch so much coming out of there...I also love True Blood & The Tudors. :)

I am interested if anyone seen the first 7 eps of Gold rush Alaska season 3. So excited they are being down loaded as we speak love that series.. If anyone has seen it is it as good as the first 2 seasons. Me and my mate just love Jack we nicknamed him old miney stereotypical miner/ gold panner.

Shows I like

Gold Rush Alaska, watching season 3 and up to episode 12 (or is it 14) They ran 2 behind scenes episodes early
Bering Sea Gold
Deadliest Catch
Big Bang Theory
Person of Interest
Misfits

Thats about it.

Yep, like Big Bang Theory and 2 and a half men as well. Don't watch them regularly though. I end up downloading the stuff I like as we are just to far behind in many cases and I hate waiting. :)

Latest posts