treasureman`s ongoing finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todays finds. Nothing too exciting. 1956 penny. A military button and another little glass bottle, found near the last identical botttle.
1413880144_cam02064.jpg

1413880163_cam02065.jpg

More nice finds , well done ... And that hamilton(torpedo bottle) is nothing to be sneezed at , unfortunately that one is a clean skin, but is a good score.
Dont give up on that site!!
Love the button :p

If nothing is happening for me I will go off on a tangent and amble so that I can indiscriminately test a new bit of sod without rhyme or pattern,...sometimes it comes up with the goodies or a new spot to tryout with a bit more thought emphasis thrown in.

silver said:
If nothing is happening for me I will go off on a tangent and amble so that I can indiscriminately test a new bit of sod without rhyme or pattern,...sometimes it comes up with the goodies or a new spot to tryout with a bit more thought emphasis thrown in.

Same here Silver. some of my best finds have been made this way. almost as tho they wanted to be found. weird stuff. ;)

I agree with both of you. Sit back look and think why should i look there. I need to have a sit a revisit the possible good locations

knife and a light,... thats's a good find and aint those musket balls nice to come across, doesn't happen every day,.. and I like the look of that silver ring, well done on all of it.

9 musket bullets/balls in total now. Where are the coins or rings from that era is my mission

The money may be where they stood when they fired off those shots !

I reckon so silver! I was thinking that today. If only i knew where they were camping. Found some interesting things today. Have you seen a 2 dollar coin with this error or mark on the back i found today
1414039684_cam02082.jpg

Not seen one like that in a $2.00 coin.... theres a $1.00 Mule which is worth mega bucks....that one looks like a proper one that's been overstamped by something else.
The $1.00 mule has been stamped with a 10 cent die in error.

Latest posts