Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kleinman98 said:
Went to Honeymoon bay over the weekend to test my equipment in the van. Bought a 60ltr dual zone fridge freezer for $750 and it truly is the bees knees. Brand is Giant Power and looks to be the same as Companion. It has all the baskets and outer cover for that price. Freezer temp hovered around -18 and fridge 2 to 4 deg and kept my cornetos nice and solid.

is that the HoneyMoon Bay near Jarvis Bay ?

that place has a very "Hawaii" feel to it

shallow clear water and bright white sand

assuming its still the same as when i went there 12 years ago

Beagleboy

My_Favorite_Martian_Ray_Walston_1963.JPG

HeadsUp said:
kleinman98 said:
Went to Honeymoon bay over the weekend to test my equipment in the van. Bought a 60ltr dual zone fridge freezer for $750 and it truly is the bees knees. Brand is Giant Power and looks to be the same as Companion. It has all the baskets and outer cover for that price. Freezer temp hovered around -18 and fridge 2 to 4 deg and kept my cornetos nice and solid.

Yes a real nice spot to chill

kleinman98 said:
HeadsUp said:
kleinman98 said:

Yes a real nice spot to chill

If the council made a little effort to clean up around the tiny little bay there and trim back some of those mangy trees i would rate that a number one spot especially for little kids , the water is so shallow there and i doubt you would get any stingers or sharks in there at all.

Today I got informed by the missus I bought three VIP tickets to Katy Perry.
1 ticket for the missus,
1 ticket for my daughter and
1 ticket for the best friend of my daughter.

To top it off, I even get to drop them off and pick them up after the concert.

$1,000+, Ching ching.

I should go shopping more often.

This is what happens when your watching the V8's on TV and when the missus says something as she is heading out door and you just say "yes dear" because your not bloody listening. Damn it. Lol

WalnLiz said:
The missus will be kept busy enough trying to stop things falling onto the roof of that tent mate. :eek: :D ....oops ...sorry, didn't realize the pic was upside down. :/

The pic is upside down? It looks right way up on my screen. :)

A Length of smooth inner wall suction hose & 1 length for the pump exit & another length for the rise upto the highbanker hopper.
Water pressure needing to straighten out any kinks.
Better flow/pressure with less rpm/noise ;)

1414525871_image.jpg

Can't seem to edit anymore...
*illiminating the extra water pressure needed to straighten out any kinks in the lay flat hose.

joao garimpeiro said:
LC76 said:
Not something i bought.

But a mate of mine gave me a birthday present today.
He thought i might need a reliable UHF out in the bush.
I cant stop playing with it lol...love it.
http://www.gme.net.au/public/images/products/tx6150_f.jpg

Hi Lc76,
what is the scope in kilometers ?

Joao,

Range in kilometres will depend on a lot of factors. i.e. power setting on radio 1 watt vs 5 watt, the terrain you are in valleys, mountains, etc., the type of antenna used, etc.

Manufacturers will not normally give a range because of all that.

However a good 5 watt unit can get between 5 and 10 kilometres (some do better). 1 watt units are limited to around 2-3 kilometres.

If you can use duplex mode which this one can it can send and receive on different channels so it can go through a repeater station and increase its range from tens to hundreds of kilometres.

Heres the manual on the GME6150 that will tell you all about it:

http://www.gme.net.au/public/pdf/manuals/tx6150_im.pdf

Hope this helps. :D

Cheers,

Grant

Latest posts