To day I CHOKED

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngerManagement

Repairs + X-pointers
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Another member wanted a replacement button for a Garrett Pro pointer.

I sent 2 in an envelope and posted a week ago...

It finally arrived but must have had some poor treatment... I know the envelope was was not super strong but just a flat rubber button and less than 7mm.. So met the postal requirements...

PA member picked up his mail and an apology from Au post and an empty envelope.

Do I try again with a heavy duty envelope or a padded bag..

1464509323_1464506839_image.jpg

If it doesn't need to be padded, you could use small Jiffy Shurtuff courier bags which are quite hard to rip. You can get 100 for around $24, or 33c each. Jiffy padded bags can also be purchased in bulk for a lot less than what Oz Pist charge per their padded bags. Unfortunately regular envelopes provide no real protection from light fingered people, or if they get wet whilst in transit.

Jeezz! go padded with carbon fibre reinforced ribs, then see how they can destroy that!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just joking, go the padded bag........even it is a sorry state of affairs

Bazz

The standard size letters are sorted in machines, and the rubber buttons would have popped out whilst processing the letters. Use a small padded bag next time.

I like mine wrapped the authentic way; in a 10" plastic tube, just a little bit rounder than a 9v battery ;)