Scum bags

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some broke into my mates van in Kalgoorlie out at the speedway the trouble is that he past away only a month ago ,he was caretaking the speedway and loved doing it he was Australian champion a few times in life time but some hard knocks in life see get out of driving but for someone to do this 😞😞 he was my best man in my wedding ,me and missus help him buy the van last prospecting season and give him all the gold that we found for the season to get him settled in I don't say this to much but I hope kurdaitcha man catch up with them I hope to pick the van in the next few weeks I'm ripped to say the least

That's a damn shame an not Australian of anyone who does these kinds of acts,I believe your mate rest in peace, is up there and will guide you through instinct and intuition at the right time to the place where you'll find what you're been looking for when this happens U and him will both smile while one is looking down and the other looking up,thinking what an amazing country we have !

Some broke into my mates van in Kalgoorlie out at the speedway the trouble is that he past away only a month ago ,he was caretaking the speedway and loved doing it he was Australian champion a few times in life time but some hard knocks in life see get out of driving but for someone to do this 😞😞 he was my best man in my wedding ,me and missus help him buy the van last prospecting season and give him all the gold that we found for the season to get him settled in I don't say this to much but I hope kurdaitcha man catch up with them I hope to pick the van in the next few weeks I'm ripped to say the least
Old featherfoot is slowly sneaking up on the bastards, Flat, you take care mate. stay safe, The Bazza

Sorry about your loss.
The low life's struck again in Kal. Stockmen had their swags stolen when getting away from recent flooding.
How times have changed. Way back in the fifties the publican at Hebel had to collect his bottled beer by driving to Dubbo to collect it. One year, with floodwaters cutting the southern roads, he managed to get to Dubbo by a circuitous northern route.
He collected a load of beer but on his return journey his truck was bogged near Noondooh Siding east of Dirranbandi. He had to walk away from the truck leaving it unattended with its load of beer.
Some weeks later, when the roads had dried out he returned expecting to find that the load had been pilfered. To his surprise, the tarp had been lifted and only two bottles of beer had been taken. The purchase price had been left on the driver's seat.
Those were the days.

Latest posts