Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOLD Billyen said:
Waiting for the "All That Glitters" Gold rush spin-off.

I want to know what's at the bottom of that waterfall.

This show is an unofficial spinoff from the Gold Rush TV series. It follows Fred Hurt and his son Dustin as they attempt to divert a river, through a century old tunnel in solid rock, in hopes of finding a fortune of gold at the bottom of a waterfall.

Official release was June 2015. I haven't been able to find it online.

Chewy said:
Gold rush season 6 is coming soon, roll on October. :)

I saw that in earlier post? from mbasko
1441087580_1639914.jpg

Yeah! Now that Mr Gold is doing something else there's no one for the AU Grabber to piss off so, no good dramas for the tele

But, you gotta love Vern, always out there and interesting

Sittin here waiting for Ep 2

Ya just know that it's going to be a struggle gettin it working.....

Maybe Vern will be the new Mr Gold, now that would be something else

Im really liking Alaskan Bush People......Not many can speak of a close knit family like these people are!

I have always loved the bush and dreamed of such a life.

Away from the pressures of the world and materialism that brings out greed, hate and the other deadly sins.

Its hard work to survive out there, teaming together too make it work is awesome stuff......we are so caught up in the modern day world that sometimes we overlook whats really important.

Love your family, no one else will be there for you in hard times at the end like a loving family will!

Metamorphic said:
Im really liking Alaskan Bush People......Not many can speak of a close knit family like these people are!

I have always loved the bush and dreamed of such a life.

Away from the pressures of the world and materialism that brings out greed, hate and the other deadly sins.

Its hard work to survive out there, teaming together too make it work is awesome stuff......we are so caught up in the modern day world that sometimes we overlook whats really important.

Love your family, no one else will be there for you in hard times at the end like a loving family will!
Yeah I love how they lined up the holes in the 2nd storey floor and the roof for the flue, when they put the wood fire in. BANG! I've always regarded a rifle a tool, much like a hammer or a screw driver...or an elephant. :|

Haha...yeh that was pretty cool hey Chewy!

A bit of bush ingenuity.

What they did for their mum was grouse.......was awesome watching 'Bear' swing up on the roof to seal.

He is one sick dude :lol:

Would make a great prospector/fossicker i reckon ;)

Latest posts