Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am sure that, someone has mentioned the english series "the detectorists"? It takes the micky out of the hobby a little, but a funny show.

Hey guys

I lost track of Bering Sea - Under the ice

What season are we up to 3 or 4?????

Thanks
Bazz

Bazz said:
Hey guys

Thanks
Bazz
Season 3 was the last one broadcast. Season 4 is next but I would imagine filming is still going on, reversal in conditions from here to there makes me think they would be mid winter as we speak.

Goldtarget said:
Bazz said:
Hey guys

Thanks
Bazz
Season 3 was the last one broadcast. Season 4 is next but I would imagine filming is still going on, reversal in conditions from here to there makes me think they would be mid winter as we speak.

Been waiting on Bering Sea Gold summer season. Should be out soon.

Freddy had an argument over payment for the show so left.
They are currently working on their own show all that glitters.
It carries on from where they left of Gold Rush Alaska.

Tathradj said:

Yeah apparently $24000 US dollars wasn't enough for him. He thought he was special and should get more....he even made mention that they paid him nothing. LOL

Yeah,
He said, f they want to pay me like a movie star, They pay me to be a movie star.

Apparently the cast of Big Bang Theory get over a million dollars each an episode and Bold and Beautiful the same if not much more.
I don't think he's made it yet. :D :D :D :D
Jaros :p

Doesn't seem to have been any new episodes of Gold Fever for several weeks now. Is it on break or are they just not being uploaded?

Tathradj said:

Wrong Freddie , Fred Hurt is making his own show , Freddie Dodge & his brother have been on the show , but only when Todd took Dave Turin back