Proccessing "Loam" samples

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother used some powder (mix up) stuff which fuses plastic together. I can't remember what it's called but he used it to fix a crack in one of my mud flaps. I'll try and find out what it's called and post an update later.

Nugget.

Great method Lee. Thanks for sharing it.

Do you give the oversize a scrub and pan it off just incase there are any specimens or gold stuck in cracks?

Ric

Nugget said:
My brother used some powder (mix up) stuff which fuses plastic together. I can't remember what it's called but he used it to fix a crack in one of my mud flaps. I'll try and find out what it's called and post an update later.

Nugget.
I somethimes use a product called Q-Bond
Works great with plastics

ChrisM said:
Nugget said:

Nugget.
I somethimes use a product called Q-Bond
Works great with plastics

http://www.urethanesupply.com/Airless-Welders-1/

just found these but need the 240 volt version . just what i need to weld PVC pipe and at $ 70 its more attractive than hot air guns at $ 200 from ebay

Hello all....I am falling asleep I've been reading the posts and If you really want to speed up the process while washing out( to clear the water run the dirt filled cloudy water through a Lime Rock filter( easy and dirt cheap to make) it will take all the particles out of the cloudy water fast making the water reusable in about 10 mins for about 40 litres....if you want more info give me a yell...
Cheers Paul

Jeez there are some great ideas that come from the folk on this forum and prospectors in general- problem solving/troubleshooting /thinking outside the box - we are a resourceful bunch. Will have to post a photo of a mates classifying bucket system - if it was plastic and not metal I think he'd have a great seller

Latest posts