Opinion Poll - Prospecting Australia having own mining leases?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A play lease or a serious lease? If you want to see a serious lease, go and look at what's happening on the old Poseidon Lead near Tarnagulla Vic on both sides of the road. Group of blokes - big machinery big $$. Quite open and private farm land. Play lease? Very discreet, two blokes, an excavator and lots of back breaking work on an old quartz reef, once again on private land. Crown Land lease? I'd rather kiss my ex-mother in law than go through that drama. Mass detecting Crown land (clubs etc) - no lease required. Mass detecting private land? I do not know of any private land holders around these parts (central Vic) (myself included) that would let any group on our land - too many fence jumpers/cutters, gates left open/closed, rubbish, holes, crap/crap paper, creeks trashed and bloody dogs to ever again let anyone on - besides, a lot of us prospect as well. Want a lease? Go for it. As a group? Rules and Regs, Body Corporate, OH&S, insurance etc etc etc.

Latest posts