ooops just recognised PTSD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey CS, one of the best things you can do is to exercise daily for at least half-hour and it can be just casual walking, but do it so you get some sun, and go somewhere in nature, even a park but the more removed from people and places the better, and especially where water is, whether a lake, creek, ocean or river.

The above is genuine advice that is proven and given by all professionals in the medical and scientific communities.
There are other things you may get told like Earthing, self-actualization, meditation, mindfulness, etc. but that is for you to judge if effective or not.

Have belief in yourself at all times and be positive. Be realistic too, as you may not be completely bulletproof ever, and I believe no-one is actually, but you will get a hell of a lot better as I believe in you with the road you are taking.

Diet is very important and starting to be researched extensively now. Amazing results from fecal transplants and also intestinal microbiome investigations, among a host of other interesting fields. The best thing you can do is eat very healthily. You probably know all this stuff. I have a friend doing a dissertation on the microbiome and we have discussed this over time, and both of us are amazed by some results.

Anyway, Cheers. :Y: :)

https://youtu.be/PaJ5tMoilvM

Perhaps the best explaination from an expert you will ever find. Peterson really ramps it up and gets in depth at around 17.55, but the whole session is valuable. Essentially this information will make it very obvious that having the right diagnosis and appropriate treatment is best sort from the most highly qualified provider you can find. Peterson no doubt is one of the greatest minds of our time, and we are all lucky to access his material freely.

Amazing information, its a pity something like this level of understanding is not broadcast much more widely than it is.