Nice little find at AGQUIP

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have just come back from AGQUIP in Gunnedah......that is the biggest show of its type in the Southern Hemisphere and well worth visiting however be prepared to spend all of the three days of the event to be able to see what is available on display as it is huge.....also make sure you find accommodation in advance as the town is fully booked years in advance or take a swag and camp (bloody cold this year minus 4 degrees overnight.

1377301145_27_inch_hardend_square_screw_driver.jpg

This a 27 inch hardened square screw driver that should bend appropriately with the application of heat into a nice shape however I may use it as a pry bar as it is a nice size.

1377301252_15.00.jpg

I only paid $15.00 at one of those Indian Tool Supply Places......bargain....

1377301332_4_piece_hardened_pry_bar_set.jpg

Then I found this little set that will just do nicely as a set of Crevacing Tools and although hardened they will bend into shape with heat nicely so I will keep the long one as a prybar.

These were so cheap that I just had to purchase them

regards

Nice finds, good crevicing tools that you LIKE are hard to find.
I have a screwdriver and a paint scraper works quite well on flat bed rock ... If you can stand the nails on blackboard like noise ;)

Nice one :)