Newey

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls,just getting into this detecting thing,bought an xterra 305 and enjoying the new hobby.as with most of us
When we start something new there are a million questions,am i doing it right,have i got the right equiptment!!
Well i thought id start at the bottom(this time) buy a lower end detector and hit the beaches..im in wa and so far from 2 outings i have found 55 cents( not all at once!!!!) a handful of beer tops a junk ring and a belt buckle,guess its gonna take a while to pay for this thing!!all good im enjoying it ,love the peace and quiet ,just me and the dog .well i will be asking plenty of questions in the near future so be warned(they wont all be bright ones)

Vmx157 said:
Hi guys and girls,just getting into this detecting thing,bought an xterra 305 and enjoying the new hobby.as with most of us
When we start something new there are a million questions,am i doing it right,have i got the right equiptment!!
Well i thought id start at the bottom(this time) buy a lower end detector and hit the beaches..im in wa and so far from 2 outings i have found 55 cents( not all at once!!!!) a handful of beer tops a junk ring and a belt buckle,guess its gonna take a while to pay for this thing!!all good im enjoying it ,love the peace and quiet ,just me and the dog .well i will be asking plenty of questions in the near future so be warned(they wont all be bright ones)

Good luck to you mate, I'm in WA also, Bibra Lake, whereabouts are you. :cool:

Welcome Vmx157,

Yes you have started on the right foot, and this is the best place to ask away.... Enjoy

Cheers
OZ

welcome aboard, from another newbie on this site,,, never give up and enjoy this awesome hobby

happy hunting
Steve and Lea

Latest posts