newby

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Jim from Central Australia. My wife Kerrie and I have been hobby prospectors for around 10 years:) we get out as often as we can, which is generally not often enough. We have a Minelab GP 3500, I dig she swings :) we've found some really good gold in the last few years.

Thanks for reading our intro, hopefully we can add something to the forum now and again

Jim & Kerrie

Welcome guys, It's good to have new people on the forum. It adds knowledge and new experiences for all of us to share. All the best and I hope you can find more time to feed your habit of hunting precious metal. Cheers, Rick.

Gday Jim and Kerrie, Whereabouts in Central Australia ? We have 4 from Tennant Creek on here. Look forward to reading your input
Bill :cool:

Welcome Jim & Kerrie, nice to hear your finding some yella. Maybe you can ost some pics for us all to drool over, some time. Greg.

Hi all,

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Bill we live in Alice Springs mate, but every now and again we get up to Tennant Creek, are the four of you pulling out much gold up your way?

Jim & Kerrie

Welcome to the forum guys....hope you find it informative and look forward to sharing the adventures this great hobby offers...Cheers Wal. :)

Latest posts