My XP Deus 2016 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a bit of bb curse backfire happening RKT :eek: (ha), but the silvers do look good I must say ! :p

Had grand plans of hitting the beach today, but settled for my closest dirt spot instead. Two hours, to land another sixpence.
1463116503_2016-05-13_15.09.00_resized.jpg

1463116556_2016-05-13_15.08.12.jpg

PabloP said:
rocketaroo said:
Tried a new spot with Lonely Silver (jacob) today. Not alot found, only 6 predecs between us, and lots of BBs......backfiring curse lol 1932, and 43 for the thrips.

If that was "not a lot found" then I am bemused regarding what a lot would be like.

Nice collection.

Rob.

spose your right, but its just hard to appreciate the BBs sometimes :)

I see your finding silvers RKT.
Not that I am. :(
About that.
I was wondering(great hunting you got going on there)(crawl crawl), if you could find it in your heart of hearts to maybe lift that there little old curse you got going on(on me), as I'm finding myself at a bit of a loss silver wise of late(hate for it to spill over on to the whole Forum), and am noticing that since the old pocket goblins been around Tazz is the only one finding tripple florin finds(and your still getting silvers of course), but otherwise the entire Forum is starting to get devoid of good old silver finds like we usually see, so I for one would like to see the curse lifted just for the sake of all the other good peeps on the forum(as well as myself) ,.... I think the best thing you could do with the Pocket Goblin is shove it u put it in a container of water and freeze it into a block of ice, that way we may all be assured that you won't just grab the thing nilly willy and invoke bb curses on anyone who doesn't like one of your posts or someone with a stupid not so good looking avatar(ha).
So I plead Pretty Pretty Please RKT, won't you please take back that Pocket Goblin BB Curse off of me so I can find some propper good silvers ! 8) :D