Minelab Excalibur II

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minelab Excalibur II
purchased 8 April 2015 (invoice for purchase provided)
comes with long and short shaft, charger etc

also included
* Anderson Excalibur Chest Mount - 0931
* Minelab Excalibur Hipmount Kit - Blue
* spare battery (second hand)
* spare knobs (came with earlier Excal I purchased)

Unit was used once diving and subsequently 2-3 times wading.
Chest Mount and Hipmount + spare knobs was included with an earlier purchase, I have never used them but will include them with the sale.
In very good condition.
Detector is surplus to my needs, hasn't been used for quite a while.

$1300
+ registered & insured postage within Australia only

Payment by electronic transfer 5 working days from purchase or by cash on collection.
Price is not negotiable.

Best regards
Robert

1445065734_excal_ii_for_sale.jpg

****Detector sold****

Anderson Chest Harness still available if anyone really wants it make me an offer and turn up with cash :)

Might pay to make a separate listing for the chest harness (more exposure), then we can remove the sold excalibur listing. :)

Pprogers - nice :)

Goldpick, ok good idea I'll relist the harness separately. The add can be closed thank you.

Hi Robert is this detector still for sale. Any chance we can chat on the phone. I live in Perth western Australia my number is 0. Kind regards Ben

Last warning.
Please do not post your phone number.

Hi Ben, Post number 4 says the detector is sold. Only the chest harness was still available - but that was 2 years ago ;)

Also, don't put your phone numbers, address, that sort of thing on the forum. Lord knows who you might get calling you :Y:

Just in case you don't check back for a bit I'll report your post and the mods will delete your number for you.

Welcome to the forum - WA is a great place if your chasing gold ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts