Metal Detector Found

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not too sure if it's been put on here but someone on Facebook is looking for the owner of a (Looks like a Minelab) that they found near Creswick..I hope they find the owner...

Cheers...

No I don't , it was on Facebook and I have just spent the last half hour looking for the add...If I find it I will try and get some details...

Sparra said:
Not too sure if it's been put on here but someone on Facebook is looking for the owner of a (Looks like a Minelab) that they found near Creswick..I hope they find the owner...

Cheers...

Tell them on fb to contact Minelab and give the serial number :Y: might find it was deliberately left behind for the next rush of Chinese miners :lol: Minelab will sort it out with the serial number :Y: :beer:

RM Outback said:
Sparra said:

Cheers...

Tell them on fb to contact Minelab and give the serial number :Y: might find it was deliberately left behind for the next rush of Chinese miners :lol: Minelab will sort it out with the serial number :Y: :beer:

Someone has already suggested that...I sort of recall someone on here had lost one in the bush somewhere but it was quite a while ago...

G'day

If it had a blue box a black stick and a white round thingy on the end it was mine, :inlove: I knew I left it out there somewhere, 8.( oh wait sorry might have left it somewhere else I forgot that I have been locked in WA :awful: as Mr McGowan has being playing hard borders with his ring of steel :lol: he had to do that like the wall to keep the other rabbits from coming and stealing all our :goldnugget:

cheers

stayyerAU

Latest posts