Leonora to Duketon

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello fellow prospectors. If anyone in their travels in the Leonora, Laverton, Erlistoun or Duketon area spots a white duel cab 79 series rego number is KEATSYxxx with a red Polaris on the tray, feel free to introduce yourself and hit me up for a coffee or a beer (depending on time of day)
Would love to meet some forum members.

Shannon.

Hello Doug. I always call in and see Steve and agree, hes a very helpful and friendly fellow. Its just a pity the people on Banya and Bangewarn station werent as friendly or helpfull.

Shannon.

Yes Mad Tunna is missed by some of us on P/A.
Regardless of his loose lips he had lots to offer and was very entertaining.
Maybe he could sign in with another name like Dog Tooth or something.
I`m not too shore why he was Barred maybe we could have a Vote for his return.
Everything is Impermanent.
Odds on Fav not Unanimous. :Y:

Thank you Doug. Do you mean a job on Erlistoun or banya station? I really like the areas from Erlistoun to Duketon but the mining activity seems to have increased ten fold right through there since I was there last in 2019.

Shannon.

Keatsy said:
Thank you Doug. Do you mean a job on Erlistoun or banya station? I really like the areas from Erlistoun to Duketon but the mining activity seems to have increased ten fold right through there since I was there last in 2019.

Shannon.

Either would do Shannon but I think I am only dreaming.

Cheers

Doug

Bush said:
Yes Mad Tunna is missed by some of us on P/A.
Regardless of his loose lips he had lots to offer and was very entertaining.
Maybe he could sign in with another name like Dog Tooth or something.
I`m not too shore why he was Barred maybe we could have a Vote for his return.
Everything is Impermanent.
Odds on Fav not Unanimous. :Y:

There's some friction between MT and Jaros. I don't know if two hard heads can sort things out but it's like being back in the school yard. Whatever it is it's no good for the forum and the rest of us. Both have valued input but their squabbling is not appreciated.

Hello fellow prospectors. If anyone in their travels in the Leonora, Laverton, Erlistoun or Duketon area spots a white duel cab 79 series rego number is KEATSYxxx with a red Polaris on the tray, feel free to introduce yourself and hit me up for a coffee or a beer (depending on time of day)
Would love to meet some forum members.

Shannon.
Ahh, Erliston. We visited the Erliston area and north a few spots a bit a few km and found heaps of gold there back around 2001 and through to 2005. Many new patches there and some of them produced for several seasons as we got better detectors. Camped there once for a month and never moved camp finding gold right next to the camp. Places we named around there were the Ugly Patch, the Front Garden, Dingo Patch and one of the best, Cow Patch. We simply loved that place. A good camp with no one else around it was pure bliss to find gold and serenity in the one place.

Latest posts