last weeks effort

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi all
some of my recent finds last week 77 grams
cheers mick

1390910836_nh.jpg

Hmm
have to stalk you soon, nice gold how many hours to find those pieces ;)

Very nice Mick, they look like they have not traveled far at all, get those grid lines out again :cool:

Well done Mick, Just spent 4 days around the Golden Triangle area for nothing,love to know where it is. Cheers Mal.

Excellent work Mick.... your lookin like a pro....
Im in Clermont now and lucky to dig up any rubbish... oh.....did get three old pegs :)

Cheers

Wayne

Hey Mick
Well done man, you are having a ripper of a start to the year I think it can only get better once it starts to cool down & dry out (but not too quick)
cheers
Lee

rc62burke said:
Hey Mick
Well done man, you are having a ripper of a start to the year I think it can only get better once it starts to cool down & dry out (but not too quick)
cheers
Lee
hope so lee got a fair bit planned this year as far as prospecting goes ill be tavellin out west a lot more
cheers mick

minkawilson said:
Excellent work Mick.... your lookin like a pro....
Im in Clermont now and lucky to dig up any rubbish... oh.....did get three old pegs :)

Cheers

Wayne
thanks wayne don't know about pro thou hope u find the big one keep digging it will happen one day
cheers mick

Glitzygold said:
Well done Mick, Just spent 4 days around the Golden Triangle area for nothing,love to know where it is. Cheers Mal.

What machine setup are you using?

What areas did you visit?

micks nugget said:
gpx 5000 in fine gold and no where near Victoria
cheers mick

Just wondering whats the deepest depth can you detect the target near
The 50c piece using your current settings on your gpx?

Wolfau said:
micks nugget said:
gpx 5000 in fine gold and no where near Victoria
cheers mick

Just wondering whats the deepest depth can you detect the target near
The 50c piece using your current settings on your gpx?
that piece was found in a gully about 2 inches deep with a 14' coil if u want depth try using a 20' lift the gain and stabilizer
as high as u can stand the noise I have found big nuggets as far down as 25- 30 inches I started out with a sd2000
and a ml extreme since I bought the 5000 I haven't looked back except for buyin the 3000 for a project
hope this helps
cheers mick
ps the pieces that I have picked up 20 inches deep almost blew by ear drums out

Latest posts