hi newbe ulladulla

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
have a garrett atpro still looking haven't found much down in Ulladulla maybe someone down this way we could have a swing ???

welcome to the forum mate, being in ulladulla your not to far from mogo, if you have your state forest permit it is a interesting place to wander around with your detector, i plan on going down there again soon

I would up grade to sd 2100 least you will find nuggets and good luck speak to guys on here they know heaps of spots.

yep I try and talk to some guys I do have my state forest permit bit frustrated with beach lots of bottle caps alloy cans a few coils not much else hope to get out the back forest and try out there just woundering if the atpro would find any gold

Gday eskyman, welcome to the forum,
I know Ulladulla and around Narooma pretty well for surf spots but as far as prospecting goes I only know about Central Rimbaud area and the already mentioned Mogo.
a great part of the world you live in.
all the best.
cheers Steve

eskyman said:
yep I try and talk to some guys I do have my state forest permit bit frustrated with beach lots of bottle caps alloy cans a few coils not much else hope to get out the back forest and try out there just woundering if the atpro would find any gold
im sure it will find gold for you mate,just not if its small, but having said that, at one of the forum get together s one of the guys had one, and hovered it over my gold vial, it had about 1-2 grams of flour gold in it and it picked it up fine :)

i am sure if you walked over it mate it would tell you gold is there, i mostly do beach hunting, living only a five minute drive from the beach and not having a lot of free time but i can relate to the beach being frustrating its about 200:1 crap to good finds with me

yep your 200:1 is bout right but it gets me out of the house going bush this weekend hope to do some creek swing
:p :p :p

Latest posts